About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Introduction (Part 1 - Me)

Konnichiwa~ ^^

hello guys,
welcome to my official Pico blog ^^






















i'm_Asry, from Malaysia...i just open my blog today (30 Jan 2011)

hmmm, i'm not good in writing,,lol..just read this,,u will know who i'm in just 1 minute..;)
My Pico profile:


























Name : Asry v^^v
Nickname : Asry, the white ninja cat, daddy, eMJay, kk
Join date : 28 July 2010
Room name : A-Z 4ever room
Age : 18 (according to my daughter :P )
Status : Not Available (Single father)
Children : iu ♥ suka (female, 17)
Looking for : Friends, BFF
Favourite : Skating, Make props event, Dancing, Singing
Favourite place : Winter Skate Rink, Pico Night Club

skate with my daughter


/>~<\
(='.'=)

No comments:

Post a Comment