About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Introduction (Part 3 - My Pet)

live in Pico virtual world sometimes might so bored without any pet...lol...
maybe just my thinking and it is "sometimes" ONLY~!!!

so, let me introduce you all to my lovely pet now...^^

My first pet, a Neko (cat)  ;)














 



Name : 経も経も(ヘモヘモ) @ Hemohemo
Date of pet : 16 Aug 2010

*name taken from my fav dog character hemo-hemo from anime Nintama Rantaro (Ninja Boy)


My 2nd pet, a Panda~  ;)

















Name : ジュンキョオ (Junkyo) @ Junko
Date of pet : 19 Sept 2010

* name taken from my fav artist from MM,...errr,,my old crush i think...lol...this kiddy name (Junko) refer to JunJun...XD


My third pet, a purple puppy^^

















Name : 餅 (もち) @ Mochi
Date of pet : 13 Oct 2010

*name given by my bestfriend now (picture)..."mochi" is refer to traditional japanese sticky rice cake^^.../hungry
me and my besfriend, cream



/>~<\
(='.'=)



2 comments:

  1. Hi i am cute_princess in ameba pico i go to ur room once and i wanted to say i bought a dog today Feb.4,2011 her name is Frenza

    ReplyDelete