About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Daughter

hello guys & girls...wuuzz up??? how's your Pico day?? ;)

firstly, I want to thanks for all feedback ^^
most of it ~ positive!!!,,but, I'm still beginner in blogspot.com anyway ^^

now let me introduce ya all to my ONLY ONE n lovely daughter (watch video k)^^
many ask me who is she, so I let u know a little about her

Picture of me & my daughter:
otou-san (father) & musume-san (daughter)
I call her musume-san (娘-さん)[Jp] meaning: daughter [Eng], putri [Id] ^^
and she always call me: daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!  ^^ /heart

for me, she is the funniest girl in here...(for me k) :P
always have fun and enjoy moment everytime with her,,,/fun x 100^999999

Pico profile
Name : iu ♥ suka
Nickname : iu, ayu, mbak, musume-san, black kitten
Owner of : [Room: black kitten's room] , [Pet: mistery (cat)]

Her room:

black kitten's room
Her mysterious neko, mistery...hemohemo's bestfriend

mistery, hemohemo & me
Video of us: created by my daughter ^^


# video captured by her without my permission >:) ...posted in FB and tagged ~_~
I just upload it back in Youtube...now without her permission...wkwkwkw

at the first time, its a little embarassed me...but kind'a cute video^^
thanks musume-san ^^ daddy love it ^^

some memory pic of us ^^ :


btw, she is also a jumping marshmallow :))

thats all for now from me to ya all,,
thanks for reading, viewing n watching.../please + /bow...have a great Pico life everyone...

  />~<\
 ~(=^.^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment