About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Friday, February 4, 2011

MY LOVE

hello ya all

thanks for viewing my blog again../bow
and for those who just viewing my blog...welcome to my Pico world ^_^ /please


btw, have u watched my daugther's video??? if Yes...thank you so much^^
if still not, pls watch the video on here >>> (My Daughter)

bcoz many ask to be my gf (~_~) ...so,
pls look at this "full of memories" pic...she is the rabbit a.k.a my ex-wife ^^

MY FIRST, NOW N FOREVER LOVE


honestly,,I STILL LOVE HER VERY VERY MUCH~!!! but, i cant own her (pls dont  ask me why)
its like a tragic fate for me...i cant change that...

at least, we now r very close friend...more than just friend, but less than a lover@couple...
both r happy now n still care each other...that's the most important thing...
rather than sad, I'll be happy for her...I'll always pray for happiness...wish her meet Mr. Right soon^^

(\_/)----<>---/>~~<\
(^.^)---><---(=^_^=)

rabbit n cat will be bestfriend forever


to all Pico girls,,,i'm sorry...my heart was "stolen" by her,,,and i wont take it back bcoz i dont want give to other...ONLY HER!!!



'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'~~'

2 song to describe how special SHE are to me:

1st song: 

 

I choose becoz>>> she so amazing...I love everything about her



2nd song:



I choose bcoz >>> this song like my story now...maybe I met so many girls,,but there's NO ONE like her


/>~~<\
(=*_*=)

1 comment: