About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank You

just like other Pico-ers , I'm joining the new Pico pic contest ^^
but this is my 1st time...lol...wish me luck (=^,^=)
i'm so lucky today,,,my bff, Cream spent a lot her time with me...very cool ~!!!
thank you so much Cream~~~~ /heart

finally after hours tried many ideas, we got this pic:


 

we choose this pic bcoz in Pico, I'm a Cat and she is Rabbit (Cream the Rabbit)
pls click the pic,,,it will automatically bring you to my pic that I sent to Ameba Pico official website wall^^
 "Like" my pic if u think it is nice ;)



"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"


Today seems like my day...I'm very shock when know my room going up to 4th today^^
/joy + /fun x 10000000

thanks for all who add my room to your fav...
I cant say much,,,"thank you thank you very much"...thank you for ya all support ^^


my room with love theme decor
I'll carry on & make some effort here^^ /bow

/>~~<\
(=^_^=)

3 comments:

  1. Cool pic , hope u win~ SUPPORT ALWAYS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. `gaahhhh'..niisan i wanna LIKE it but why i cant..chee'..g0odluck niisan^^!~mwah!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much cream ^^
    you're creative always...SUPPORT YOU TOO ALWAYS
    do like rabbit cream style v^^v

    its okey ne imoutosan^^...thank you^^
    brother will try best...ahaha

    ReplyDelete