About Me

My photo
Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
v^^v is peace

Friday, September 30, 2011

on hiatus

anneyong...
thanks for visiting my blog

kinda stress this few months...
i 'lost' my "black baby" in real life since few months ago...:(

it is true that in hard time u need support...
but i just keep and think positive in mind to fight that sadness
finally,,i'm recovered..slowly but it works^^


well its october now...its time to stop playing Pico for while...



"my flight is about to take off "
i'll back to Pico after finish all matters..
probably on december or early next year...



a special thanks to my friend Kuna Zara ㉿ for last words she gave me...


last but not least

until I meet u all again...take care n be happy always...see ya~



p/s: pls listen this song (on my blog music player)
actually i was hoping to meet someone,,but seems cant right now

always when saw she doin'  fine...and I hope she'll be fine n happy forever^^

그리워서 (because i miss you)

 












No comments:

Post a Comment